We accept a current and valid driver’s license from your home country with the proper class or endorsement permitting you to ride the motorcycle, or equivalent of the motorcycle, you are renting.
Motorcycle licenses issued from the United States:
· All 50 states require some sort of motorcycle endorsement on your driver’s license which is equivalent to the motorcycle you are renting.
Licenses issued from the European Union
· A1/A2 – Will allow you to rent scooters.
· A – Will allow you to rent motorcycles or scooters.
· B1 – Will allow you to rent three-wheeled vehicles.
Licenses issued from Canada:
· Class 6 designation – For all provinces except for Ontario
Licenses issued from Australia:
· R-Date – Will allow you to ride scooters.
· R – Will allow you to ride motorcycles or scooters.
Licenses issued from Brazil:
· Category A – designation on your driver’s license to ride any motorcycle or scooters.
– In California a driver’s license is sufficient.
– No deposit is required at confirmation.
– You will receive e a comprehensive orientation of your rental motorcycle. The orientation will include a thorough damage and safety inspection, as well as detailed instruction on features, engine starting and cutoff procedures, location of braking, turn signals, emergency flashers, location and storage of the motorcycle registration, and much more. Be sure to ask as many questions as you need to feel 100% comfortable and confident with your motorcycle before you set off on your ride.
– Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) protects the renter and the passenger with additional third party liability coverage. In CA the minimum insurance requirements are $15,000 bodily injury per person/$30,000 bodily injury per accident. For an additional fee SLI can be purchased which increases liability from the state minimum up to $300,000 bodily injury liability and up to $10,000 property damage liability.
– Depending on which Theft and Damage Waiver you choose, a security deposit between $300 USD to $5,000 USD will be required when you are picking up your motorcycle. The security deposit will be deducted against the available balance on your credit card. Once your motorcycle is returned on time and free of damage, the security deposit will be released.
– I additional licensed rider allowed on Rykers only.
– A selection of helmets are available free of charge please inform in reservations your size.
– In the event of this rare occurrence, your safety comes first. Please ensure your motorcycle is parked safely on the shoulder of the road if you are not able to stop in a more secure area. Then step back away from traffic as much as possible as you wait for assistance. All XELA MOTO rental locations provide a free 24-Hour Breakdown Telephone Number (800)544-3230 you can call for assistance. Many of our Theft and Damage Waiver options cover some or all of the cost of flat tire repair. A Theft and Damage Waiver covering flats may be purchased or be an upgrade at the rental counter during motorcycle pick-up, if it is not included in your original rental package.
– Motorcycles are presented with a full tank at the start of your rental, and should be returned with a full tank. If your motorcycle is returned with less than a full tank of fuel, you will incur a refueling charge. In order to save time and the hassles of refueling immediately prior to returning your motorcycle, XELA MOTO offers a convenient Prepaid Fuel Option that can be selected during your booking process or at pick-up.
– Jacket, proper eye wear and protective clothing are required when you operate the vehicle. We recommended protective leathers, gloves, denim or leather pants and sturdy boots.
XELA MOTO provides new Ducati motorcycles, MV Agusta motorcycles and 3-wheel Can Am Rykers for rental/touring in Las Vegas, NV location.